Thursday, September 11, 2008

Relay

Hello again!
I just wanted everyone to know a little bit about what I'm doing this semester in Stephenville. Aside from work and school, which keep me plenty busy, I'm also holding a chair on the TSU Relay for Life Committee. I am Logistics, which at this point isnt such a big deal but I'll basically be the go to person the week(end) of the event. This event is very dear to my heart, not only does it support breast cancer like Susan G. Komen but it goes to support ALL cancers. I just wanted to send out a little heads up that I will be sending out letters in the mail asking for donations. The committee has a team that has a goal like all the other teams involved. My personal goal is $100, which I hope I can achieve. It shouldnt be too hard if I can get 10 people to donate $10. You can hand your donation to me personally or there are also ways to donate on line or by snail mail but I will get all that information out later. Please be praying for how you can help me out, even if its not with money! THANKS!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Very cool! I'm excited about your commitment to this event. I know it means a lot to you and so it means a lot to me too. I'll be watching for the info on how to contribute. I hope you excessively exceed your personal and team goal! Take care of yourself, girlie! I love you!